Baked Beans on the Smoker with Pulled Pork. These barbecue baked beans are smoked with barbecue meat.
For more barbecue and grilling recipes visit: http://howtobbqright.com/
Smoked Baked Beans Recipe:
– 2 cans Bush’s Original Baked Beans (drained completely)
– ½ red onion (diced fine) – 1 red bell pepper (diced fine)
– 1 glove garlic (diced fine)
– ¾ cup packed brown sugar
– 1 cup barbecue sauce
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
– 1 tablespoon Barbecue rub
– AP seasoning to taste
– 1 cup pulled pork
Mix and place on 250 degree smoker uncovered for 1.5 hours. Add lid or cover with foil and continue to cook on 250 degree smoker for 1.5 hours.
For more how-to recipes visit: http://howtobbqright.com/ For Killer Hogs BBQ Sauce, Rub and Competition BBQ equipment, visit: http://howtobbqright.com/bbqshop/